Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Darlings Sneak Peek

Hiya friends! Hope you all had a terrific weekend. Did you get any Christmas shopping done - ugh I have so much to do and sooo little time. But it's my favorite time of year and I love to decorate for Christmas. I did a bit this weekend but still have more to go.  Anyways, today Little Darlings has the cutest stamps for Christmas/Winter for release.  Here are 2 cards that I made using these adorable images:


This first image is my absolute favorite and is called  Snowy Friends! The papers I used are called Wonderful Winter from My Mind's Eye.



This next cutie is called Catching Snowflakes.  She reminds me so much of my daughter Christina whom you can always find outside during a snowfall with her mouth wide open catching snowflakes too. ;)  The papers I used for this card are by SEI and is called Winter Song.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for visiting. And thank you for any comments you may leave they are always very much appreciated. Have a great day!


18 comments:

June Nelson said...

They are both just beautiful and your colouring is amazing, the bows are fabby too all in all brilliant!!!!! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooo angela cute, beautiful and awesome cards.
your coloring is so gorgeous.

greetings karin

Christina said...

Woww this is absolutely stunning again Angela!!
Hugs Kristel

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Angela....absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love them both! Amazing work!!
hugs, Sharon

Janiel/ janny said...

Angela, both of these are stunning my dear friend!!!
hugzzzzzzzzz

Jane said...

Absolutely fabulous Angela - I especially love Snowy Friends - and as always your colouring is awesome!
Hugs
Jane

Myrna said...

Beautiful cards Angela. Always love your coloring and the papers are beautiful!

Regina said...

Woww both projects are absolutely stunning Angela!! You know how much I love all your work!! Have a marvellous week!!

Dobra said...

For you dear it as always
wonderfully made ​​a card

Lisa Lara said...

I think these both are adorable. I love your coloring. I saw the first card on SCS posted by Little Darlings. I want to fave this card on a favorite thread on SCS Sunday and am wondering if you have an SCS gallery and posted this card?

Linda . J said...

Love these carda Angela the image, the colours, the design and all the added detail is so wonderful.
Hugs Linda

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous! Love your colouring style, Jo x

Kerri said...

Oh these are just too CUTE!!! Such adorable images, and I just love staring at your coloring;)

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards Angela - I loved the first image so much I bought it. Noting like putting one's money where one's mouth is!!
sandy

Nicola said...

Beautiful cards Angela, I adore your perfect colouring and so many special details, I will definitely have to come back later for another look!
Love Nicola xxx

coldwaters2 said...

These truly are Little Darlings, Angela, your colouring is pure wonderment to me, the colours and designs are wonderful two beautiful cards
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sonia said...

Hello Angela
Totally Gorgeous creations!... super great colouring... love it!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

cabio's craft corner said...

Just can't help to smile looking at these adorable cards. The images are even sweeter with your wonderful coloring job!!
Hugs,
Cabio