So today I would like to share this card that I made for our new challenge at Little Darlings. The challenge is to make a thank you card. So I made this Christmas thank you card using this lovely image called "Every Stocking Counts."
I hope you'll join in and play along with us this week at Little Darlings. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! Take care.


13 comments:
gorgeous card angela i love this image and your colouring is so beautiful, good to see you get stuck into some crafting its always good at stressful times isnt it
hugs sara x x x
Wow Angela absolutely stunning !!!!! Wow love the image and your coloring is spectacular!!!Wow FABULOUS!!!!!!
So sorry to read that you had a death in the family!
Your card just exudes warmth....love, love it! Your coloring, as always, is over-the-top gorgeous. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Wowww this is absolutely gorgeous Angela!!
Hugs Kristel
such an adorable image! your coloring is amazing
BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!!!!!!! Your coloring always jumps out and just grads me... when I grew up I want to color like you!! lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend!!!!
Big hugs and have fun safe THANKSGIVING..
Janiel
I love brown and red together. This is one wonderful card.
My sympathies go out to your family.
Sandy
ooooo wow angela this is another gorgeous card from you.
fabulous image and coloring.
greetings karin
Pretty card you did my friend. Love the swirling cuts and it looks so elegant and sweet :o)
Cheer up and enjoy your crafting :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Wowzer Angela!!! Gasp!! More over the top coloring!!!! It just pops off the page. Stunning card GF!!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday dear friend!!!!!
I am so sorry for your loss too. Big hugs!!
hugs,
Chris
This is beautiful and the colouring is amazing, so sorry to hear of your loss darl xxxxx
Great card, beautiful colors. really great
work, I really like it
and I like to look and admire here two works
Amazing coloring as always Angela! Beautiful!
Post a Comment