I love these MIC background scenes. They go so well with the Magnolia images (especially with my favorite Santa image). This winter scene is called Little Village Scene and can be found HERE and so can those fun chipboard snowflakes.
So I used a few different combinations of copic colors to color various white items on this card. For my Santa, I chose to use the W's (more specifically they are W3, W1, W00) to color Santa's beard, socks, and fur trim. For the picket fence I chose the C's (more specifically they are C5, C3, C1, C00). For the snow I again used the C's but also used B000 to change it up. I like this combination best.
Sadly, this will be my last post for MIC. I've decided to step down from the design team due to time constraints and being so busy in my life right now. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this amazing team. My coloring has improved SO much since joining them and I learned so much from Zoe and my other fellow DT mates. Thanks Zoe!! I'll miss you gals!! :'(
Well, that's it for today. I'm off to Christmas shop! Have a great weekend!


12 comments:
We will miss you too Angela! This is a beautiful project as always my friend.
Hugs
Jane
lovely card ! great image, love your coloring
greetings, martina
x
Gorgeous card dear Angela.
just another fabulous and gorgeous card angela.
greetings karin
fabulous colouring x
Aw this is beautiful and such a cute little santa, love tha background andyour white is great, its gorgeous xxxxxx
Another amazing card from you Angela! Love it!
Your coloring is soooo beautiful, Angela!!! What an amazing talent you have! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
hugs, Sharon
This is such a cute card and I love the background. Your coloring is wonderful!!!!!! I know MIC will miss you a lot!!
Sandy
Oh my word Angela this is such a delight to me, that images the scene is just perfect, that lace bow and the bp are totally awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x
Ange - you will be sadly missed sweetie. It has been an absolute honour to have you play with us. This card is absolutely gorgeous and he sure is an adorable Santa and I can see why he would be a favourite!! The door is ALWAYS open sweeite. Big Squeezes. xxoo
tes creations sont vraiment superbes
bonne année vero2A
Post a Comment