Here is a picture of my kitchen for inspiration:

Here is my project:



I chose to alter an old unfinished wooden purse that I had in my cellar for years (I used to tole paint years ago before papercrafting). Today I'm using this lovely image from Sweet Pea stamps for the first time. She was so much fun to color. I used the colors in my kitchen which are brown, green, yellow, red, and pink.
Recipe: My papers are from DCWV and Bazzil, Martha Stewart punches, stickles, and pearls. Image is colored with copics.
I plan to enter this card at the following challenges:
Midnight Madness - sketch
Cuttlebug Challenges - purses (used cuttlebug for vines with flowers)
Hope you enjoyed my project today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
24 comments:
Wow! This is stunning, Angela, beautiful coloring and I love the pearls. Just gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine
Hi Angela,
That is a beautifull wooden purse!
And you have a lovely kitchen ;)
Hugs Anneke
Congrats, Angela! Well deserved! You do amazing work!
This isavery pretty purse! Beautiful coloring!
Hi Angela. WOW! This is very beaytiful projekt. And you know what? Just good at the Cutllebug Challenge Blog. They having purse challenge. Did you entered? Hugs. Nataliya.
Wat een prachtige koffer Angela!Echt geweldig mooi is hij geworden?hele mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt!Proficiat!Liefs,Celia.
Beautiful project, your colouring is stunning!! Enjoy your GDT position,
Angela x
Hi Angela, Congrads on your GDT spot :) Way to go :) Now to this wonderful project...{{{{clap clap clap}}} for thinking out side the box..or should I say for thinking on the box..LOL Love what you have done with this weeks sketch. It came out great!! Those pearls and butterfly punch just finish off this piece of fashion art perfectly :)Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Remember to get a head start on next weeks sketch by taking a the sneak peek for next week :) We don’t want you to miss out on all the fun we have planned for our Anniversary week/month. We appreciate our players so much and we will be showing that throughout the month of May :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Oh so pretty!! I think you did a wonderful job with the inspiration photo and created an awesome purse!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
CONGRATS ON YOUR GDT POSITION WELL DESERVED!!! NO SURPRISE THERE BUT I'M PROUD OF YOU!!! Your project is STUNNING!! Your kitchen is beautiful very very comfy i bet.This image is colored so beautiful!!!RubyM:)
Congratulations to your GDT Angela!! You are most deserved for this :o)
Your project is totally awesome and gorgeous. It's always inspirational to come by to visit your blog. BTW your kitchen looks wonderfully clean and neat :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Oooo this is positively delightful. Not to mention, I love your kitchen!!! I'm coming for coffee...lol Love your purse project...now who wouldn't be proud to carry that as a purse!!! The image is beautifully colored and I love that wonderful pearl flourish. Thank your for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you next week when we begin our Anniversary celebration. Good luck on the prize drawing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team
Hi Angela - congratulations on your GDT - what fun and what a gorgeous project you have created! I love that image and those rich warm colours - this is just amazing! Your bling just finishes it off beautifully!! I am loving this! It is great having you play along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this weekend - we would love to see you back again next week for Our Anniversay Celebrations! (((Hugs)))
Linda MMSC Design Team
Holy Cow....fabulous...I just LOVE that purse. Wonderful coloring...don't you just love Sweet Peas!!! Wow....
WOW!! What a great purse, I love the image and the beautiful papers. Super job!
Thanks so much for joining us at cuttlebug challenge~
Shantaie cuttlebug challenge DT
Oh Wow this is so striking it definitely demands the eyes attention! Beth
Beautiful creation! Fab colouring.
xoxo,
Lori
Stunning Purse Angela, such gorgeous colours and love the flowers on the vine. Beautiful kitchen! Congratulations on you GDT so well deserved! Take careX:)
Oh wow, Angela! What an awesome project!!! That image is gorgeous and all of your details are just beautiful! Congrats on the GDT position! I LOVE your kitchen!!!
This is just Stunning, Angela! Truly Fantastic! Thanks so much for using our sketch this week and I hope to see you play more often at the MMSC :) Grats on the GDT position, beautiful kitchen too! xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT
WOW...I am not believing what I am seeing. Such a great project and very unusual. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Hope you can join us for future challenges. Tracy, MMDT
Oh Angela!! This is gorgeous!! Love the sweet pea stamp, your stunning coloring and the purse itself!! So rich and beautiful!! Awesome take on the sketch!
hugs,
Chris
Oh Angela, this is just gorgeous!!!! I am so gald to finally see a Sweet Pea creation!! Don't you just love coloring them?
I'm off to send you an email on a question you asked about the rubber stampin with no foam!
Hugs:)
Angela
Your purse was waiting for you to use that stamp and Cricit vines, etc. I love the colors and fun & whimsical style. I keep looking through your pictures at all the little details. Love this!
June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenges
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hi Angela,
love your purse and your kitchen too, wow I can believe this is one of your favorite places.
Big hug,
Lins x
Post a Comment