Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paper Romance - Summer Sweetness

Good morning! I have just a quick post for you today. We have had some unbelievably wet weather around here this week (I'm ready to build an ark and gather my animals, there is so much flooding). Summer can't come quick enough for me, so I created this card to cheer myself up and remind me that it's just around the corner. This High Hopes image is called Summer Sweetness - just couldn't resist picking her up from Paper Romance.



Doesn't she just bring a smile to your face. Love her! I will be entering this card at the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - sketch
High Hopes Challenge - use gems or pearls
Papertake Weekly - open, anything goes

Thanks for stopping by. See you again on Monday when Paper Romance will have it's first ever blog hop. Hope you can join us!

18 comments:

Anneke said...

What a wonderfull card!
Hugs Anneke

Crystal said...

AWWWW Super cute, LOVE that image Angela...wow girl great colors and layout too!!!! Your coloring looks awesome sweetie!!!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card, Angela! I love that image and you have colored her beautifully. Love the layout and fun papers you chose too!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

oh YUMMMMMM! My DH is a watermelon crazy...eats it all summer long! lol
Makes me want to get my girl out like this and color her too! lol simply adorable Angela - love how you've colored her!
Pam Going Postal

marsha said...

This is just too stinkin' cute! I love, love, love this image and how adorable eating watermelon! Your colors and dp look great!

Hugs,
Marsha

Eulanda said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! Your coloring is very detailed and VERY nice too!

Anneke said...

such a cute and lovely card

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhh PURE SWEETNESS.

Myrna said...

Angela, love your dp and colors you used. Would you happen to remember what colors you used for the watermelon? She's such a cutie and wonderful job of coloring. Myrna

Nicole Bailey said...

what an adorable card...I MUST pull out that stamp and ink it up again-it's one of my favorite HH stamps!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is the sweetest and I adore your colouring, Thanks for playing! Hugs, Nikki x

Melanie said...

Happy Spring, I hope you are enjoy some beautiful weather and things are drying up. I adore your summer card, so sweet!!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Cute!!!!!! Can't wait for some watermelon mmmmmm

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

what a sweetie, surely your lovely card makes me smile...but you always do...

big hug and enjoy a lovely easter weekend! Hopefully the easter eggs won't be flooding ;-)

Lins xxx

ps easter bunny is on its way ;-)

Niki Estes said...

What a cute card, Angela! I love that sketch and I've always loved that image, too!

Julie said...

Just brilliant,I love it!

Angela said...

Love that image!! So perfect for summer!! Great layout and papers!!
Oh I forgot to add that I love the pic of your daughter with the Chick!! So adorable!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card and lovely pic! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly challenge! x