Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Magnolia Easter

Happy Easter! Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and show you an Easter card that I made.



Here is a close-up:



I used the Magnolia-licious Highlites April sketch for this card and used Bunny Tilda that I picked up from the Magnolia-licious store.

Just a quick post today as I have a busy day ahead with my family. Well thanks for visiting! Happy Easter and God Bless!


** Edited to add picture of my daughter with her chickie **



32 comments:

Nancy said...

Angela your card is adorable! Love Tilda in her bunny suit and the sweet design paper! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

precious Angela! So pretty in pink and placed in a lovely scene! Love your coloring!!!
Pam Going Postal

Christine Riley said...

Wow, Angela, this is a gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the scene you have created is just precious. Happy Easter! :)
Hugs, Christine

Gloria Dawson said...

Angela your Easter card is just beautiful! You did a wonderful job of coloring Tilda and I love all the little details.....Happy Easter to you too!

Pen to Paper said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that background!!!! And that sun is so beautiful!! I love this card!

XOXO

Jackie

Anneke said...

Hi Angela!
What a wonderfull card!
Happy Easter :D
Greetings Anneke

Myrna said...

Happy Easter Angela, I LOVE your card. Love the Spring colors and your Tilda is adorable! Are the flowers Magnolia behind Tilda I love them? I always have a question for you. Thanks for always answering. :-)
Myrna

Sandy said...

I love everything about this card! The colors are beautiful - bright and clear and Mr.Sun is a grand touch. Happy Easter indeed!
Sandy

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HEY HONEY BUNNY!!Wow ABOUT TIME I SEE A MAGGIE ON HERE!!! LOL!!!AWSOME AND JUST A BEAUTIFUL JOB.Your bunny has to be the best one out there.I just love how you colored her up!!!!!.LOVE IT LOVE IT.HAPPY EASTER,♥RubyM:)

akuperstein said...

Great layout and coloring. Just beautiful!
Andrea

Sumtoy said...

You should be so proud of this card. She is totally cute. Great work

Jean said...

Angela, love your little bunny, beautiful coloring, layout and detail is great. This is a gorgeous card.
Hugs, Jean

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute card Angela. Love your way of coloring which looks so soft and smooth. I don't have this Tilda, because I don't do many Easter cards, but she sure looks cute!! Your card do inspire me to try the sketch layout, better find some time for it :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, Angie! What a perfectly colored adorably precious card! Your scene is just wonderful! Happy Easter...hugs...Barb

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I love you colouring its so pretty!!
Angela x

stephanne said...

She is just as sweet as can be, your colouring is divine and I LOVE the background!! Have a blessed Easter, enjoy your family!!
Stephanne

Janiel/ janny said...

awwwwwwwwwwww this is adorable!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Leonie said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the scene you have created and the colours are so soft and pretty.
hugs leonie

Lavender and old lace said...

ah this is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful Dorothy

Regina said...

Muito lindo Angela!!! Seu clorido está fantástico e o cenário que você fez completou seu trabalho. As you say: It´s awesome, indeed!!
Hugs
Regina

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute card Angela! Love the DPs and your coloring is wonderful! Happy Easter to you and your family! Hugs, Cami

Eulanda said...

Oooh I just love your scene!! You did really great with the background stamp! Love that! And I recognize that sun from somewhere. Is it a digi image from Belles n Whistles? It's perfect there! Great card!

Unknown said...

Angela...this card is absolutely precious! I love how you've positioned Til;da with her leg hanging down...I can almost see her swinging her little bunny leg!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! Pat Frank

Candy said...

Angela, Your card is a beauty!! Love the scene with Tilda's little bunny leg hanging down. Your tree is gorgeous and the background with the pearl in the little flower. Beautiful colouring :o)
Hugs, Candy

Angela said...

Love this little bunny Tilda and she is just adorable in her pink bunny suit!!! I guess you can tell I'm playing catch up!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Angela, adorable card. Love the color combo and your coloring is amazing,(love it)!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Peggie said...

What a sweet card. Love the dimension and the daisy trim.

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

your Easter card is adorable, just love it!!! I really love the little scenery you've made, you make me realise I have to pay more attention to my background.

Your daughter is really cute with her chickie!

Hugs,

Lins x

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, how precious, I love the image on this card, so cute!!

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela your card is gorgeous, I love Bunny Tilda and the sweet design paper! Your DD is a cutie. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! Luv the scene. Your colouring is fab.

xoxo,
Lori

Patti Jo said...

What an adorable card! Love the scene and precious bunny Tilda! Gorgeous work as always Angela!