Friday, April 23, 2010

Paper Romance - Heidi and Mattie

Happy Friday to you! Hope you had a great week and are ready for the weekend!? Today I have a Paper Romance card to show you using the cutest stamp called Heidi and Mattie from High Hopes Stamps.





I just love this cute image. The fence with the sunflowers is actually cut out of very thin wood (I found it at my local Michaels store) and colored it with my copics. I used Basic Grey papers and Stampin Up cardstock. So, how do you think it turned out? Hope you like it.

** NEWS **

Paper Romance is sponsoring Crazy 4 Challenges this week. Hope you can hop on over there and play along!

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Secret Crafter - "a day out"
Pile It On - spring
Sundays With Crissy - make it a combo (combo of stamps)
Die Cuts R Us - add one nature/ earth related embellishment

Thanks for stopping by and I thank you for any comments you may leave, they are so appreciated! hugs,

26 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Angela, you just have such a way with creating such wonderful scenes!! Love the fencing, keep hearing about this 'Michaels' haven't found him in Oz Yet lol! It turned out wonderful, such an adorable image, have a great weekend, take careX:)

charlene said...

Angela what a cute card I just love it ! Then fence and sunflower are great awesome idea.
Hugs

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Angela. I am happy for you about news from Inky Impressions. WOO-HOO!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Oh my goodness Angela!!!! That is truly amazing!!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Incredible little card! Love the tree! You did an amazing job putting this together. What a neat idea to use real wood for the fence.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela - yep, I like it! they're the cutest pair and that tree is awesome! I have yet to stamp mine...not sure about cutting it all out though!!! lol
Pam Going Postal

cabio's craft corner said...

Wowzer Angela, that is such a beautiful art piece. Beautiful coloring work as usual and look at all those hard labour cutting job on this tree, OMG, you sure did a perfect job girlfriend!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Girl.

Kerri said...

ACK!!! This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! What a darling image, and I am blown away by your coloring as always! Fab details, girl!

LORi said...

Adorable!!!
DCRU HUGS- LORi

Rach J said...

this is adorable fantastic colouring..
I just wanted to pop over to thank you for entering my candy and to wish you luck.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is the most darling image ever!! Of course the scene you created along with the dp and stunning coloring contributes A LOT!! Stunning work Angela!!
Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Cara said...

Wowza!! What a gorgeous card! Great coloring!! Thanks for joining DCRU this week!!
Cara DCRU DT

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UHHH AWHHH UHHH AWHHHH WOW!!! WOW WOW!! UM UM UM AWHHH! SO adorable ,precious,jeaw dropping so right! Love the colors IT LOOKS REAL LOL! Amazing work Angela.Good luck in your challenges((hugs))RubyM:)

Christine Riley said...

This is wonderful! What a sweet scene you have created, I LOVE this card!
Hugs, Christine

marsha said...

Angela, I am head over heels in love with this! Fabulous coloring and what a great scene you've created - awesome girlfriend!

Hugs, Marsha

Myrna said...

Angela I tell you a person has to be really on the ball to get ahead of you and your ideas!! How clever is that to use balsa wood for your card. Your coloring just gets better and better all the time! Love the blue overalls.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is fantastic Angela all you details just make this card shoot I can't think of hat to say! Beth

~*Joni said...

Awww! This is one of my all time favorite HH stamps! I love this pair, they are so cute and loyal to each other. Beautiful fence and tree details on your card Angela! Thank you for joining us at DCRU this week!
~*Joni DCRU DT

tea_bag said...

wow fab cards joining the ladies following you hugs alma x

Unknown said...

O wow Angela this is so gorgeous and so sweet.. love all the detail and the stamps are so cute. Hugs Dora xxx

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is quite an amazing creation! I love your colouring and the whole scene you made. It is remarkable! I would frame it!!
Thank you for playing at Sundays With Crissy!!

Jodi said...

OMG! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute cute card!! OH, High Hopes images are the cutest!!
Awesome!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Crealin said...

Dear Angela,

wow...this card is just adorable, such a creativity to work with that little fence, love all the details and your coloring of course!!!

Big hug,

Linsx

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! The colouring is stunning. Luv the scene. Is the tree a High Hopes stamp also or is it Magnolia?

xoxo,
Lori

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Hi Angela,
Sorry I am so late commenting--I have been nursing a child with chicken pox!! When I first saw this card I was so amazed--it's so awesome!! What a cute scene you've made here!! I love the tree and blue sky background and your colouring looks amazing!! The flowers climbing up the fence are a nice touch too!! I am so glad you shared this with us!!
Blessings,
Sarah