
This is Angelica's Bunny Hugs from Inky Impressions.

Recipe:
Copics, papers from DCWV and Paper Pizazz, embellished with pearls, bunny charm from Inky Impressions, and gingham ribbon from Michael's.
Tools: MS lattice punch, spellbinder die, and Bow Easy
They have an amazing selection of charms for your cards at Inky Impressions. Stop by here and take a look, there is quite a variety.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - sketch
Stamptacular Sunday - just for girls card
Simple Doodles - layers
AI Factory - anything goes
Just Add Ink - Anything Goes
That's it for now! Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting.
39 comments:
Stunning card Angela, love trhe image- beautfiul colouring and the papers are fabulous- what a pretty design. Love the layout too x
Fern xx
Oh Angela she is so adorable and such a cute bunny too! Love your colour combo and your pretty embellishments on the trellis, take careX:)
How sweet! Love the purple and green and that image is as cute as can be!
Angela that image is adorable, love the lattice and the details. Sandi
Give this little girl image green eyes and she would look just like me when I was a little girl!
SO how can I NOT love this card??
And I want that stamp!
Awww Angela this is soooo DARLING hun!!! Love your colors on this card :)
Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Beautifull card Angela,
Hugs Anneke
Angela this card is awesome! I hope you don't mind I stole from your challenge list! Beth aka BR-T
What a gorgeous image! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!
Beautiful Angela, wow girl I LOVE your colors sweetie!!!!! Awesome job gf!!! Hugs!
This is gorgeous Angela!! Love your coloring of the image!! Stunning GF!! Your layout and color combo with the charm is exquisite!
hugs,
Chris
Hi Angela! Adorable Angelica! Love your coloring and these colors together! so sweet!
Pam Going Postal
Oh, such gorgeous coloring and they eyes are awesome! Love how you used the lattice behind the focal image! Such a super girly card. Thanks for playing along with SSC this week, please come back and play again soon! Barb
I love this, the whole card is lovely but the colouring of the eyes is amazing, I will follow you to see what you do next, hugs Dorothy
This is gorgeous, Angela, I love teh colors you chose and the layout is gorgeous. Love your coloring too.
Hugs, Christine
Beautiful coloring and I love how cute and sweet this image is too!!
Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Hugs
Jodi =)
This is totally adorable! I love the colors you used and OMG that coloring is just fabulous!
Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
Love your card! I didn't know green and purple went so well together...I love it. I also like the way you used the border punched piece for the center.
Debra
My Blog: Creative Heart Designs
oh what a cute image on your beautiful card :) thanks for joining us on simple doodles
Angela, She's adorable with her bunny and your coloring is wonderful!
Myrna
Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the embellishments are fabulous!
Hugs,
Marsha
Cute contrast on the two DP Angela. Love love your coloring on her. The layout design is very pretty!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Absolutely gorgeous! So sweet. Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.
HEY YOU!! I just had to stop by and see what your up to:) Yup another of your beautiful cards.Yeah i knew that lol!! Love the coloring and the sketch!! I was playing around with the sketch and couldn't do much.I quit lol!!!! But you rocked the sketch perfectly!!!! AWSOME JOB ANGELA.RubyM:)
Oh awwwwwwwwww very cute!!! Your coloring is PERFECT!!!!
hugs, Janiel
Hi Angela,
what a gorgeous card, it's always so inspiring to visit your beautiful blog!
Big hug,
Lins x
Oooh! Look at the cute bunny she's hugging!! I love how you've coloured her.
Thanks for joining in our girly challenge this week at Stamptacula!
Hugs
Cheri
Ohhh, this is a beautiful card! I really love the image and the coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining SSC this week!
O your image is just adorable and love the purple/green combo, one of my favs! ;) Thank you for joining us at SSC this week
Hugs Leonie
Wow, beautiful card. I am now off to Michaels today to get that Lattice punch. I've seen it done on tons of cards and it's just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Love the colors you've chosen and the lace is such a nice touch to such a sweet image! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
Hi sweetie it's just me again..
Wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my candy..
happy weekend to you.. hugs, Janiel
One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.
Jessica Lynn
This is just so adorable! I love your coloring and what great design paper! The punched lace is also awesome, great job!
Hugs,
Marsha
This is just too cute!! I love the coloring you did on her and the pretty papers you used too!
Hugs
Jodi=)
I love this! So pretty, The colours are just perfect. Kim
What a cutie. Great job coloring.
This is so pretty, your coloring is excellent. Thank you for the love you left on my blog! I think I will join this challenge!
Post a Comment