3 Layers
3 Embellishments
2 Designer Papers
1 Ribbon
Here is my take on this challenge:


For my card today, I used this sweet image called Water Lili from Inky Impressions' new release. Don't you just love her pretty dress and sunhat?
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge: girly
Stamp Something - layers
Creative Belli - die cuts (spellbinder die)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll play with us over at Inky Impressions! :o) hugs,
21 comments:
Beautiful Angela, love the vibrant read, gorgeous bow, take careX:)
Angela your card is Darling hun!!! I just love all the Inky Impressions stamps they are all soooo sweet!!! And so is your card :)
Enjoy your day!!!!
Ow Angela,wat is dit een leuk kaartje geworden!Zo een mooie kleuren!Prachtig!Liefs,Celia.
This is just so pretty! I love how you colored her in, she looks amazing!
Your coloring always "wows" me!! So beautiful!! Really like the colors on this wonderful card!
This is such a darling card Angela, love the sweet image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Magical Crafts.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Aww!! This is so pretty!! Love your coloring on this darling image. I have yet to get her. You have inspired me to write Nicole promptly for it. Great take on the recipe.
hugs,
Chris
Adorable image and I love the way you colored her!! So sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Once again, you have blown me away with your talent. That little girl just sparkles! You did a great job (AGAIN!)
Angela
SewManyCards
Oh my Angela this is just sooooo adorable sweetie, I LOVE how you colored her and the great dp and ribbon treatment...You rocked this challenge sweets!!!!!
So adorable! I just love the colors you used on her!
Hi,
your card is really lovely. Love the coloring from the image!
Hugs
DOmi
Hi Angela! she is just FABulous in red! so charming! I ordered with a friend so mine is still 25 miles south of here! gotta get out of town! lol
Pam Going Postal
Hi Angela,
Sweet card!
The magnolia on my new card,I've got it from a friend.
This stamp was purchased at The Art Specially in Zeist, but I do not know more. Sorry i can't help you. Hugs Anneke
Een betere
This card is so lovely I think this new digi is amazing! Beth
I am always WOW'd when I come to your blog....LOVE this one!!! She is gorgeous! Your coloring is just amazing!!!! Love how you do your eyes!!!!
Fab card! Great image and lovely colours. Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx
This is so sweet, Angela, I love the colors and your colroing is beautiful. Love the embellies too!
Hugs, Christine
Angela I just love this image! Maybe it's because I used to stand in the water a lot myself! Not what I call a strong swimmer. lol Love your colors and papers. Great job.
Lovely card and great colouring. Love the sweet little image.
Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge.
Amanda
Oh, I don't know how I missed this card Angela. She is so very sweet!!!! I love the background color with the red dress. Very pretty!
hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment