Friday, April 16, 2010

Paper Romance - Froggy Gift

Hello there again! Today I have a card that I made for Paper Romance using this stamp called Froggy Gift by High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I made an envelope card using the Cricut and cut a template off the Wild Card cartridge.



Isn't he cute? He reminds me of my brother when we were kids exploring in the back yard. He was always wearing jeans and a baseball cap (as most boys do) and he was always bringing home turtles, frogs, and garden snakes (eeww) not to mention all the bugs in the neighborhood.

Here is the inside of the card:



You can find Froggy Gift at Paper Romance along with other High Hopes Rubber stamps. Amy is always getting a new shipment and adding to her store so please stop by and take a look.

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - touchy feely
Cupcake Craft Challenge - childhood memories
Our Creative Corner - bows (I tied bows with floss on the apples)
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge - 5 embellishments (3 apples, 1 bee, 1 metal sentiment)
Stampin' for the Weekend - ribbons and bows (ribbon on inside of card and bows tied with floss on apples)

Well, thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you may leave. They are truly appreciated! hugs,

23 comments:

Patti Jo said...

How cute!!! Nice touch with the apples in the tree, bee and sun to go along with this beautifully colored little guy! Terrific card Angela!!!

celia said...

Prachtig!Liefs,Celia.

Crystal said...

Oh my Angela I love this design sweetie, and that image is just TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! What a great project girl!

Annette Bowes said...

Loove it Angela, I need to make a money card today for a boy and brain has not got into gear and what you have done is perfect! Could you please magic it here lol! Love the image coloured beautifully (does bring back memories of my brothers lol!!) Cute buttons and charm. Have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

cabio's craft corner said...

I love your idea Angela. This is a cute fold and the front scene is so cheerful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

That is super adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Oh wow! This card is a pure delight. Thanks so much for playing in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such an amazing card ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Thanks for sharing your special memories too ! Smiles from Catherine

Sandi said...

Angela, this is the cutest male card. Love the apples too. Hugs

Debra James said...

Oh! Sooo pretty!! I always love your card creations and your colouring. Everything is so perfectly finished off too.hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

oh, I LOVE this Angela! I almost bought this cartridge yesterday but I put it back. I was afraid I wouldn't get much use out of it with the smaller Cricut! Fabulous creation!
Pam Going Postal+

Victoria said...

wow what a fabulous card and so beautifully embellished

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

BUT OFCOURSE ONLY ANGELA WOOULD OF THOUGHT OF THIS LOL!!This is stickin cute! I mean this is sooo creative.I'm giggling all over my computer.You are one talented gal LOL!!!!I NEED TO SEND YOU A TIGHT ((HUG)) ON THIS ONE LOL!!! YOU ROCK ANGELA LOL!!!!♥ RubyM:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh he is super sweet.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is ADORABLE.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous gift holder angela!! I just love your stunning coloring and the design!! Great choice of papers too!! Cute Cute GF!!
hugs,
Chris

Christine Riley said...

So adorable, Angela, what a great way to send a gift! :)
Hugs, Christine

Crealin said...

Such a cool card, I don't find it easy to make a boy card but yours is so great. Love your coloring, simply gorgeous!

Lins xxx

Myrna said...

This card just says "all boy"! Love the dark reds and blues. Love the card design too.

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card! Love that you made it a money holder! Thanks so much for playing our Paper Makeup Stamps challenge!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

What an adorable card! A great idea for gifting money! Thanks for playing with us at PMS this week and we hope to see you again!

Annie said...

fabulous card, I love the ingenious layout and bright colours. thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is soo beautiful too

karin