Monday, April 5, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenges - Challenge #8

It's time for another challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenges. This week we had to follow a sketch and add gingham (in any form) to our card or project. Here is the sketch we had to follow:



And here is the card I made for today:



I used one of the new Inky Impressions images and she is called Hula Lili. I think this image is just so charming and so perfect for the summer (come on summer - I am tired of being cold). :0) My sentiment is also from Inky Impressions.



I cut the palm tree out using my Cricut and the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used copics to color in the palm tree and my image. You can find this cartridge and other awesome scrapbooking supplies at My Scrapbooking Supplies and they just happen to be our sponsor for this month at Critter Sketch Challenges. There will be a great giveaway away at the end of this month from this fabulous store so I hope you'll play along with us this month.

Well, that's it for now. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Kathryn B said...

Beautiful Angela you do an amazing job with your coloring! Love the scene you've created!

Angela said...

SHe is just adorable!!! Love the DP you used!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Angela, Love the card!! Very cute image and your coloring is FABULOUS!!!
hope you weekend was a great one..
hugs, Janiel

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful coloring!

Christine Riley said...

This is gorgeous, I love the color scheme and your coloring is fabulous!
Hugs, Christine

Crealin said...

You've made so many beautiful cards, I don't know where to look first wowie. Such a sweet lilie!

Lins xxx

Melanie said...

Girl this is awesome, so adorable!!! I love the gingham paper, so perfect!!!!

Julie said...

What a cute card, wonderful coloring!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is the sweetest!! I just love the gingham paper and how you colored Lili!! Gorgeous Angela!!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Lili has the sweetest face! You color her so beautifully! do you daughters love the Inky images? My granddaughters sure do! lol
Pam Going Postal

Basement Stamper said...

I'm definitely up for a luau!! Your card is so cheery!